Monday, August 17, 2009

Tackeling Twins and Pooping on the Patio!

Nick asked me the other day if he had to get married when he goes to college. I said no, you can get married when you find the girl you love and that may or may not be during college. Nick responded with saying, he doesn't want to get married. He wants to go to college and live with me forever. How sweet! I did tell him as nice as that sounds now, he probably will change his mind when he gets older! I guess he really loves being around me. I would never had guessed he felt that way as much as he misbehaves and as much as I'm disciplining him!

Patio Poops! Ally had a leaky poopy diaper mess on the patio yesterday. I'm so glad it happened on a Sunday while Adam was home to help clean it up! It was all over the patio furniture and tile. Of course Kate stepped right in it. Always a mess to clean around our house! Adam cleaned and hosed off the patio while I hosed off the girls. What a wonderful way to spend a Sunday afternoon together!

Tackeling twins! Kate keeps tackeling Ally and pinning her to the ground. Not in a mean sort of way. They end up rolling around giggling non stop. It is kinda funny to watch until someone gets hurt or bites the other! I think the boys are certainly rubbing off on them and I don't know how to prevent it from happening!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a Happy Life! I can't think of anything better than all the fun memories you are having! From the poop to the tackling...and having your boy love you... You are Hooked Up!

    I am glad Adam was around to tag team the mess... that always makes cleaning up such things a little more fun!

    Kade loved seeing Joe's football photos. How are we going to indure all these practices and games? The season hasn't even started... ahhh!

    ReplyDelete