Sunday, May 17, 2009

Calgone take me away!

So... I was going to post pictures but I have misplaced my camera again for the Nth time! Last time it was my cell phone. I know I was never this unorganized and absent minded when I just had 2 kids!

So here's my gratitude list for today:

The girls are asleep for the night, YES!

I went out to dinner with some girlfriends last night and actually got to eat a hot, healthy meal with a salad, without interruption! it has been way too long! And was it good!

Nick scored another 3 goals at his soccer game!

I sold my co-sleeper to an expecting Mom of twin girls! Althought I think the craziness of our home frightened her to what is to come! I tried to be encouraging!

Adam sold our double stroller, exersaucer and some other thing at our community garage sale! It is always awesome to get rid of bulky baby items!

Saturday -- Nick, Nate, Kate & Ally ran wild on the green during the live music. Towards the end it sprinkled while the sun was still out and everyone enjoyed getting wet except Ally!. We even got to see a beautiful rainbow too!

Our church finally found a senior pastor, we are so excited to meet him and his family!

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment