Wednesday, May 20, 2009

May 20, 2009

My Ally's life flashed before my eyes today as I watched her climb to the top of our sectional and almost rollover the back. My heart practically popped out of my chest as I launched myself into mid air to catch her (at least that's what it felt like) My super human, adrenaline pumped, mother bear powers came into play cause I don't know how I got there in time. Really it must have been God! She was rolling over the back side as I caught her before she fell over onto the ground, almost a 3 foot drop onto the carpet. The whole ordeal sent me spinning, my heart pounding, my mind questioning the insanity, when will this maddness end?

Right afterwards, Ally was laughing so hard and right back up there to do it again. And once Kate wittnessed my reaction and all the attention Ally was getting, she was trying to climb over too! So then I'm grabbing them both as I can and they are thinking this is a big game to play with mommy, so lets bite her to make it more interesting. I have bite marks on both shoulders, yes baby bite marks! Yesterday, I counted 5 times I was bitten. Today the tally is up to 4 already!

My gratitude list for the day so far consists of the wonderful chocolate peanut butter cookies I made last night! They have helped me recover from my already draining day and its not even over yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment