Monday, July 6, 2009

Good Bye to Soy Milk and Stinky Pants!

So after consulting with Grandmas and fellow mother friends I've come to realize that Soy milk is a nasty combination of beans and sugar that only makes for such the nasty stinky diapers we were cleaning up here in the Lowery home!

So now that the girls are off the Soy and onto formula again and rice milk we are seeing normal BMs!!! We are so thrilled... it has been a week of wet diapers and about 1-2 bms per toddler each day. Life seems much brighter when there are less stinkys to change!!

Nate is my hero today! When we were leaving the gym Nate ran ahead to open the door for me and the girls! (the double side by side can be a challenge to get through doors on my own sometimes, so that is why it was such a big deal to me) He's only two and He gets it, what a gentlemen!! He was so excited to open it and gave me about 5 high fives afterwards. What a sweety!

We were blessed with an awesome 4th of July firework show this year in our neighborhood! It was the best firework show we'd all had ever seen. It made a big impression on Nate!! He woke up the next morning wanting more "fire crackers". He couldn't stop talking about them! He wanted to go to the pool to see more "fire crackers". Everything was "fire cracker" this or "fire cracker" that! The girls loved them too! They weren't even a bit scared of them!

The girls have almost all their molars in! Just one more each! I can't wait for the twin teething time to be over! It has been difficult on all of us! Their gums and my ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment