Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Nick scored 3 goals this last Sunday at his soccer game. Another girl on our team also scored 3 goals was getting paid $1 for each goal from her Dad. Nick overheard and went up and asked for his $3 since he made 3 goals also. And her Dad nicely gave him the money and Nick just walked away without saying thanks or anything. I noticed at the tail end of the transaction what was going on and told Nick to give it back. Of course he stood quietly still while the Dad said it was okay for him to keep it. Only Nick!

Nate is obsessed with Iron Man these days. Nick has the costume mask and Nate loves it and the cartoon on TV. He also thinks the Robosapien we have is Iron Man. He goes to sleep and wakes up talking about him. He says, "I likey Iron Man" in his sweet little 2 year old voice.

A week ago or so I found Nate asleep in his diaper changing table. He uses it to climb up and get his shoes down from the shelf above. Well.. at nap time he likes to get out of bed and play, put his shoes on and so on. Well this day I saw the light on in his room during nap, walked in to put him back in bed only to find him asleep on the changing table. It was so funny! I guess you had to be there but it was cute!!

1 comment:

  1. Jen, How fun to see you and your Darling Family! I love that I can now peek in and see all that you are up to. Busy Busy! Thanks for the fun night tonight. The show was good but I loved just getting to talk and catch up. I hope we can work in the summer night walks again.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete